Vendor Agreement Checklist
After you’ve completed a detailed selection process to choose the right solution and vendor, it’s tempting to rush to the finish line and start work on implementation. Before you sign on the dotted line, make sure you work through all of the details of your contractual relationship.
Our vendor agreement checklist provides tips for addressing:
- The provision of core products & services for the agreed upon price
- Maintenance (term, covered products & services, pricing)
- Professional Services (scope, approach, deliverables, price)
- Service Level Agreements (performance expectations, penalties, incentives)
- Contract Terms & Conditions
If you want a strong working relationship with your vendor, take the time to work through your respective roles and responsibilities up front.