Our clients range from small privately held firms to the Fortune 500*. Some have tens of agents, others thousands. Some have more than 10 centers worldwide with thousands of agents; others just have one center a handful of agents. They represent a diverse range of industries, including:
- Financial Services (Banks, Credit Unions, etc.)
- Associations and Nonprofits
- Government (Federal, State, Local)
- Consumer Goods
- Business-to-Business Sales/Service
Clients hire us because they:
- Require technology expertise, contact center experience, and best practices knowledge
- Want proven project processes and advisors who are good at facilitation, analysis, and developing useful and actionable deliverables
- Are seeking to augment their team’s bandwidth and/or skills
- Need to accelerate their efforts, minimize their risks, reduce their costs, and make the right decisions
- Want an outside view and/or facilitator
We work hard to exceed our clients’ expectations. Our lasting client relationships are the best endorsement of our work.
* Note: We respect the confidential relationship with our clients. You won’t find a page of flashy logos here as the majority of our customers don’t allow it. Prospective clients can receive more information about our client base and appropriate references during the sales process.
Our consultants have worked on a wide range of projects – from developing and defining strategy on issues such as technology, sourcing, or operations, to executing those strategic plans through design, project management, and contact center subject matter expertise. Recently, we have:
- Conducted comprehensive contact center and technology assessments and created roadmaps to guide future investment and phased implementation.
- Transformed an in-house center to an outsourced operation, addressing organizational, process, call flow, and technology elements.
- Crafted a VoIP migration strategy for a large, multisite call center; developed the business case and assessed the operational and organizational impacts.
- Brought a new contact center into existence by providing managerial oversight of the organization, process, technology, and facilities tracks.
- Built a plan and led the implementation of the transformation from a distributed departmental operation to a centralized contact center.
- Developed a comprehensive technology support model covering technology resiliency, proactive detection and prevention of service-affecting incidents, and incident management and reporting.
- Worked with a large public utility to develop a multi-channel customer contact strategy and the associated governance structure to coordinate inter-departmental resources.
- Helped companies identify prospective vendors, define requirements, and conduct evaluations to find the best solutions to meet their business, functional, and technical needs.
- Served as project managers for complex implementations – e.g., deploying cloud-based (hosted) contact center solutions, integrating outsourcer technology into client infrastructures, building robust knowledge management systems.
- Defined a new service strategy for a multi-channel operation seeking to optimize service across channels; developed detailed plans to pursue the changes defined.
- Developed and delivered quality monitoring and coaching programs to optimize agent performance.
Read more about our services and the technologies we support.
Here are a few of the things that our clients have had to say about us:
They brought instant credibility to our project. Strategic Contact helped us document and articulate a three-year technology roadmap for our contact centers. The advantage of working with consultants that specialize in contact centers – and are not trying to sell technology – is that senior managers are willing to listen and not assume there is a hidden agenda.
The learnings exceeded my expectations. I have many things to review and discuss when I return to the office! Your company’s involvement was critical to the success we had in this project. You did an outstanding job of helping us accomplish a difficult task in a very timely manner.
Thanks for highlighting the important decisions and their impact on our project. This helped us take ownership of the project outcome and realize some great benefits.
We selected Strategic Contact to help us determine whether to in-source or outsource our call center and to help us improve the routing of customer calls between our sales and service contact center groups. While we selected Strategic Contact because of their expertise in call centers and call center technologies, they were ultimately re-engaged for a second project because of their people.
Knowledge is only one of their strengths. Their real strength is in their ability to partner and work with differing teams and priorities to recommend a winning outcome that allows for greater efficiencies. Strategic Contact brings out the best in existing call center staff.
Most consultants just sit back and advise. You actually get your hands dirty. You help us accomplish the things you suggest we do. You are there every step of the way.
Lori is not only a subject matter expert but a good trainer. The course does not attempt to overload you, yet is very robust and enlightening. I learned a myriad of things I can apply immediately.