In addition to our consulting practice, we also find time to squeeze in speeches, training sessions, and webcasts on a variety of topics.
Lori will speak at Adapt’s 2018 Annual Credit Union Conference on March 11 – 14, 2018 at Disneyland in Southern California. Her talks are entitled “What Did You Learn Today? Lots from the CU Survey Data” and “Meet Your Performance Goals.”
Lori will also be a featured speaker at the ICMI Contact Center Expo in Orlando on May 21 – 24, 2018. Sessions include: “Improving Authentication and Reducing Fraud Risk: Beat the Bad Guys and Take Care of Customers, Too” (1-hour session), “It’s All About Data” (panel discussion), and “Contact Center Technology 101: What Every Professional Needs to Know” (workshop).
Other topics addressed at conferences, webcasts, podcasts, and seminars for organizations such as ICMI, CCNG, and SearchCRM include:
- Contact Center Technology Planning: What Now and What’s Next
- Cloud Solutions – Understand the market, your choices, and keys to success
- Optimizing your Multi-Channel Customer Interactions
- Omnichannel Routing and Reporting: What, Where, Why, and How
- Optimizing Authentication and Mitigating Fraud Risks
- Technology that Enables Home Agents
- Smart Investments: Building the Case for Technology to Deliver True Business Value
- The Virtualization Opportunity: A Compelling Case for the Multisite Contact Center
- Optimize Contact Center Interactions With The Power Of Knowledge
- Self-service and First Call Resolution Success through KM and Wikis
- Total Cost of Outsourcing
- Best Practices in Technical Support Operations